Tuesday 2 August 2011

i love you,cross my heart.

So lately I've really been struggling spiritually. I think that I've actually been depressed! I really just haven't felt with life at all! But there was a church camping trip last weekend (the long weekened) and i was really looking forward to talking with two of my best friends and sisters! (all of my friends will have code names as i want their names to be safe.) so these friends names are Jello and Papillon so i went camping with my family and I got to talk and cry and PRAY with them. I also got to hang out and better understand a younger teen in the ministry- big Bertha! she was really awesome and it was very encouraging how excepting she was of me and my greiving ! so the four of us went for a walk one day and we went to the beach! (just so ou know the weather WAS AWFUL ! all of saturday was rain with thunder and lightning on and off ! ) so anyway we went for a walk and found this BEAUTIFUL lookoff in the trees with a little picnik table overlooking the beach. Just as we got there the sun came out and it got warm. so we hung out here for a bit and then decided that  watching the beach wasn't good enough!! so it took a 1/2 hour and then we prayed for quite some time. and Jello prayed that the desire to read our bibles and love God more and talk more would come into our hearts.

well guess WHAT it DID!!! im on such a big Jesus High right now AND camp is in 12 DAYSSS!!

Any way some other teens started coming and we all bonded and came out of our shells and just had a BLAAAST !! i was there for 4 nights so the stories seem endless! but I'll just say that i had a ton of fun with papillon, jello, brown-sugar, jiggs, big-bertha, muffin and camo! and most importantly i've realized that jesus is  most definitely  my rock and salvation.

HAZZAH!